scotteman555scotteman555

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Interruption Madness Interruption

An excellect movie my friend especially for you're very first one. I found one mistake which I find amusing more than anything. In the opening where hank snipes one the agents he shoots him from the front, however when he walks down from the hill he walks out from behind the building. Did he fire the round through the entire building? I mean I know hanks highly perceptive and aware but I don't think he's that perceptive. Never the less the animations where very well done for someones first animation. One thing I would suggest you focus on is the movement, the walking was a little bit awkward (which is very advanced considering this is you're first animation) Never the less keep up teh good work dude.
'

Prov22 responds:

Thank you boi! You are right about this mistake and starnge walking. I already improved my animation skill, so I hope you will enjoy my upcoming movie.

Somewhere In Nevada Somewhere In Nevada

You're improving a far amount well done my friend. How long did this take you to make if I may ask?

VladClown responds:

Thanks, 1 week :)

Time to Madness Part04 Time to Madness Part04

I dislike the fact that this series turned into a joking memeish series. But the animation was perfect. Well done Janer.

Snake.is MLG Edition Snake.is MLG Edition

MLG is quite stale, but the game is actually quite enjoyable, in fact I enjoy it more than slither.

Depression Depression

Pretty arty I guess, kinda lacks any real content but is still pretty cool, it shows the emotions I guess you'd call it pretty accurately.

Waterytart14 responds:

Yeah, it was totally just a short impulsive thing but thanks, man!

Alone in the Madness (pt.02) Alone in the Madness (pt.02)

Jesus that was hard, Not that that's a bad thing I feel that the game is a little bit too hard but it wasn't impossible.

I would like to make a suggestion to either increase the hit box's of the actions you have too take, Or increasing the time you have to react by just a little bit.

The game itself took me a little over 2 hours to beat and gave me a headache from a mixture of high amounts of concentrating and internal raging but; When i killed that boss it gave me the nicest rush I've felt in a long while.

Most of the music was repetitive after a while but wasn't that bad too be perfectly honest; But that last boss fight music was perfect, the mixture of the fight and the music made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Good job on that one

The gameplay was a little challenging and even rage inducing at times but was very well done.

The animations were very good, i'm personally very satisfied with them and think you did a very good job

Anyways over all i give the game a 4.5 I found the game quite enjoyable despite my rage, I can't wait for the next game keep up the great work!

WANO remix WANO remix

It's always such a cool feeling seeing someone so skilled in so many things, Music, Animations, Art (Though that's also required for animations I guess). Never the less, you ever think about increasing the amount of music you make? You're quite skilled at it. Personally i'm not a fan of Dubstep, but I used to be and this song would fit my old tastes quite nicely. Anyways good job on this one man.

JohnyPixel is Drunk JohnyPixel is Drunk

I didn't like this as much as your other ones, but it was still a great submission from you as always.

Cosmic Creamer Cosmic Creamer

This made me comic cream. Well done dude.

Self Portrait Self Portrait

That's actually sick man, good job!

Before A New Massacre Before A New Massacre

You're getting really good Mr. Oox. Love the colours

Locust Miner Locust Miner

DIE GROUND WALKER! The drawing is really well done good job dude.

jungmeister responds:

die ground walker wuts suppose to mean? and oh thanks alot