scotteman555scotteman555

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 25 art Reviews

Self Portrait Self Portrait

That's actually sick man, good job!

Before A New Massacre Before A New Massacre

You're getting really good Mr. Oox. Love the colours

Locust Miner Locust Miner

DIE GROUND WALKER! The drawing is really well done good job dude.

jungmeister responds:

die ground walker wuts suppose to mean? and oh thanks alot

Happy Birthday Monica! Happy Birthday Monica!

She's an old lady? I must say she looks good for her age, Happy birthday.

Mistress and Gimp Girl Mistress and Gimp Girl

Welp this is different from you're usual stuff.. not my kind of stuff but that's not what i'm going to base my review off of. it's some-what well drawn but there body proportion are off to me. especially the lack of feet. never the less kinda mildly interesting to be exposed to this kind of content even if it's disturbing to me, but disturbing isn't always a bad thing. never the less good job.

SMOKER9 responds:

Thanks, it's cool you arent into this stuff, it's not everyones cup of tea. I'm working on drawing full body art, feet are just a make or break deal for me so I try to avoid them. And yeah gotta agree the proportions are strange, but in the end I still liked the result. Glad you kind of like it. :D

Vallick the Damned Vallick the Damned

Nice work, I haven't seen this style before but I like it. and this is very well drawn the white and the red are balanced out very nicely, the colours are in all the right places. Like the small bit of backstory as well, it was a nice touch. Does his gored bits have any connection with how he was executed?

SMOKER9 responds:

Thanks man, glad you like it! :D I actually had multiple ideas as to how his nasty wound tied into how he was executed, and I think i'm gonna go with he was disemboweled. :)

w e e d w e e d

Don't like how you drew her but the artwork is of very good quality. Love the background.

Devil's Lair Nebula Devil's Lair Nebula

Beautiful artwork the colour scheme is amazing and matches my personal tastes as well, keep up the good work bud!

Evolutions Evolutions

Great drawing, I have to say i've been looking at your artwork for about 30 minutes, I love the short stories you have on a lot of your artwork. There very well crafted and provide some entertainment along side the artwork.

You've earned a new fan, can wait to see more of your artwork.

Atlantis on Fire Atlantis on Fire

Great peice of artwork, I already set it as my wallpaper on my facebook then I read message about the terms of use any stuff, Would I be allowed to use it as my wallpaper on my facebook? If not I would take it down, no questions asked.

Anyways to the review, Love the colours, this is a extremely good drawing of a nebula the best one i've seen so far 10/10

This review was quite short compared to my others, I apologize for this, i'm in school at the moment and suppose to be doing work but instead i'm looking at art submissions on Newgrounds so yee. Anyways great drawing, you've earned a new fan.

Starkiteckt responds:

Thanks, glad you like it. Sure man you can use it anywhere on your social media. Personal/Commercial use that requires prior permission/compensation refers to projects like product promotion, ebooks, youtube videos, and personal websites.