scotteman555scotteman555

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

WANO remix WANO remix

It's always such a cool feeling seeing someone so skilled in so many things, Music, Animations, Art (Though that's also required for animations I guess). Never the less, you ever think about increasing the amount of music you make? You're quite skilled at it. Personally i'm not a fan of Dubstep, but I used to be and this song would fit my old tastes quite nicely. Anyways good job on this one man.

JohnyPixel is Drunk JohnyPixel is Drunk

I didn't like this as much as your other ones, but it was still a great submission from you as always.

Cosmic Creamer Cosmic Creamer

This made me comic cream. Well done dude.

HeavyLord (loop) HeavyLord (loop)

This is really good, good job Djjaner!

REALM 4 sndtrk (Unfinished) REALM 4 sndtrk (Unfinished)

The music was really good, shame that it's not going to be in the movie. Sucks what Kelzad did to you (If it's true, i'm somewhat skeptic about these things and I have learned to take everything with a grain of salt) if it is true. I used to look up to Kelzad, not sure if I do anymore though after hearing this from you (Which I also respect both as a musician and an animator). Best of luck to you in the future my man, and keep up the good work.

Scarax Lair (Prev) Scarax Lair (Prev)

Nice beat and sound sound variation. love the dark theme as well, this is going to be interesting when It comes out. Additionally i'm loving all these animations you're working on.

i9incher - future (done) i9incher - future (done)

This is one of the best songs I have ever heard in my lifetime, You've just earned a fan.

i9incher responds:

Well thank you glad you think so! :) you can check out other content of mine on youtube if you want as well! :)

DOOM - E1M1 (At Hell's Gate) redux DOOM - E1M1 (At Hell's Gate) redux

While I'm not a fan of heavy metal song's this remix was quite enjoyable. The only thing that kept this song from being a solid five is that I found it was just a little bit to soft and not nearly intense enough anyways you did a really good job on this one.

Operation M.E.M.E. (Prev) Operation M.E.M.E. (Prev)

To MLG for me m8

-C0RTAX-:_Morphscape_- -C0RTAX-:_Morphscape_-

This is one of my favorite songs from you this far keep up the good work!