scotteman555scotteman555

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Interruption Madness Interruption

An excellect movie my friend especially for you're very first one. I found one mistake which I find amusing more than anything. In the opening where hank snipes one the agents he shoots him from the front, however when he walks down from the hill he walks out from behind the building. Did he fire the round through the entire building? I mean I know hanks highly perceptive and aware but I don't think he's that perceptive. Never the less the animations where very well done for someones first animation. One thing I would suggest you focus on is the movement, the walking was a little bit awkward (which is very advanced considering this is you're first animation) Never the less keep up teh good work dude.
'

Prov22 responds:

Thank you boi! You are right about this mistake and starnge walking. I already improved my animation skill, so I hope you will enjoy my upcoming movie.

Somewhere In Nevada Somewhere In Nevada

You're improving a far amount well done my friend. How long did this take you to make if I may ask?

VladClown responds:

Thanks, 1 week :)

Time to Madness Part04 Time to Madness Part04

I dislike the fact that this series turned into a joking memeish series. But the animation was perfect. Well done Janer.

Techwarrior strikes back! Techwarrior strikes back!

it was okay, from the looks of it this is you second animation, I must say well done! I have a few suggestions that shall hopefully be of assistance, The audio variation was horrid to be honest I would recommend getting access to more audio files in the future. And i'd recommend watching some animation time lapses to help improve on your skill; I feel this would help in you understand the complexity of smooth animations and how to more efficiently make them, but remember try to make your own style. Having a personal style of animation would create a large pull factor which would draw people in and increase you're fan base. Additionally I doubt this is from a lack of knowledge rather it is from you poor skill in animating at the moment but making physics more realistic would help you somewhat as well. Never the less this is a well done animation considering your experience with animating, well done dude, I shall monitor you channel from now on to see how you progress. You have peeked my interest's and have a moderate chance of gaining a long-term fan. Additionally don't let the bad reviews discourage you remember, we all started somewhere. On the side note I apologize for my poorly structured review i'm moderately sleep deprived.

Ryder Revenge Unlimited (pt.01) Ryder Revenge Unlimited (pt.01)

You did a great job on this one Djjaner, are you trying to animate differently? it seems slower from you usual style (Which isn't a bad thing) either way it's animated extremely well. The sprites are really well done especially on the weapons and the effects on some of them where amazing (The Tesla Cannon? and the Tesla brawlers? idk thought they'd be fitting names) Anyways overall it was amazing (Besides the god damn cliff hanger but that's not important to the rating.) I would rate this movie 9.5/10 but i'll just round off the rating to a 5/5 my only criticism being an extremely minor one. The animation was a little tad short for my liking but other than that it was perfect. Can't wait till the second episode.

Krátký přehled ve vašem jazyce: Animace a skřítci byli perfektní. To bylo trochu krátký.

Vinemations: Bumblebee has horrible allergies Vinemations: Bumblebee has horrible allergies

Humors but short, still slightly funny and the animations are pretty good.

Begins Of Gabriel Max Begins Of Gabriel Max

This is extremely well made considering it's your first animation I have to say I'm very impressed. Anyways keep up the great work dude.

Gemeos57 responds:

Thanks D00d :b

Madness dedication Madness dedication

Amen

Cethic responds:

Gosh bless.

Incident:5A Incident:5A

The animation was quite mediocre too be honest the storyline didn't make that much sense either and it was kind of hard to tell that the protagonist was even wounded at times besides the massive cuts on the left side of his face.

The ending was confusing as well as i either didn't notice the person at the end through the animation because it was going to fast.
Or that he was just some random guy that poped out of nowhere. Anyways I think you have a lot to improve on as a animator but the animation wasn't bad and it was watchable though only slightly entertaining too me.

I'll defiantly be checking on you progress from time to time though; And will defiantly will check you animations frequently to see how you'll progress.

Mark Of The Survey Corps | Markiplier Animated Mark Of The Survey Corps | Markiplier Animated

lol i remember that video. I really enjoyed the animation you're quite skilled i must say you've earned a new fan