scotteman555scotteman555

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

REALM: Illuviation REALM: Illuviation

I've already made a Review of this on your news post, I made that review after being up for 2 days straight with only 1 hour of sleep in between. It affected my ability to see things properly in motion. I'd like to correct myself here after having the proper sleep and watching the animation again.

The animation was actually very good a slight improvement over the last realm episode, and the special affects (The improbability energy and Yeelons Darkish flame powers) where extremely well done. I was Slightly disappointed that the employers didn't have a more direct involvement but i'm also glad that they were finally included in one of the episodes. The fight with the Magnified possessed was slightly disappointing, I felt that it could have went slightly faster.

The soundtrack while it was very good was slightly disconnected from the animation and didn't fit the style Djjaner engraved slightly into the series, though I am still very happy with Cheshyres track I feel Djjaners music added to realms uniqueness and Cheshyres track had a slight issue with the connection to the animation especially at the end. Anywho the animation was overall was great but not as great as it could have been.

though all the mentioned issues were minor they still took a little away from the animation. I can't wait till next madness day and the conclusion of the series. Happy late Madness Day!

Madness: Project Abaddon Madness: Project Abaddon

Looks sick!, is this the A.T.P Engineer from Madness Abduction? I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for this one, that's for sure.

Back to the Fuhrer Back to the Fuhrer

Animations simplistic but the comedy is gold. Overall quite amusing to watch, Good job.

3D Flying Snake 3D Flying Snake

An extremely good rendition of a classic video game, the game itself is simple extremely well put together. My only criticisms are the death sound is a little obnoxious and the mouse controls could use an other level or 2 of sensitivity. Otherwise the game is great, I got a great feeling playing this game, it managed to bring back memories of when I was 6 years old and I had this little device to help with spelling and reading (I was and still am dyslexic) but the handheld device also had a few simple games like Hangman and Snake. I used to play Snake all the time on it, it entertained me a lot on long drives. Anywho I guess you could say snake has all be it small place in my heart, a place in my heart all the same. And your game brings out that feeling and in fact amplifies it. kudos to creating an simple but very enjoyable game. Also the music is done very well.

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

Neat little "Dress up" style game, now for my character.
Name:Lawrence
Occupation: Shop assistant, Militia solider
*Sigh* "What can I do for you?"

Snake.is MLG Edition Snake.is MLG Edition

MLG is quite stale, but the game is actually quite enjoyable, in fact I enjoy it more than slither.

WANO remix WANO remix

It's always such a cool feeling seeing someone so skilled in so many things, Music, Animations, Art (Though that's also required for animations I guess). Never the less, you ever think about increasing the amount of music you make? You're quite skilled at it. Personally i'm not a fan of Dubstep, but I used to be and this song would fit my old tastes quite nicely. Anyways good job on this one man.

JohnyPixel is Drunk JohnyPixel is Drunk

I didn't like this as much as your other ones, but it was still a great submission from you as always.

Cosmic Creamer Cosmic Creamer

This made me comic cream. Well done dude.

Darkwood Darkwood

Do you make art for the game?

Tricker Treat Tricker Treat

Simple but well made good job.

SMOKER9 responds:

Thank you!! :D

Skeleton Lick Skeleton Lick

Welp once again i've stumbled into this part of the internet again, each to there own friend don't let anyone tell ya otherwise. Anywho the drawing is well done very simliar to the quality of your other work, which is very good. You're unique style always fascinated me I haven't seen anything quite like it. It's simple, just drawing lines over and over again; but the imagines you create anyways turn out so detailed. (Which in this specific case is slightly unsettling to me but i'm getting off topic.) The drawing is very well done.

SMOKER9 responds:

Thanks for your review man! Yeah, I have to admit i'm a detail junkie, and no matter what I draw I try to put as much detail into as possible (while also trying to make sure the end result is somewhat recognizable.)