scotteman555scotteman555

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 28 art Reviews

Darkwood Darkwood

Do you make art for the game?

Tricker Treat Tricker Treat

Simple but well made good job.

Thank you!! :D

Skeleton Lick Skeleton Lick

Welp once again i've stumbled into this part of the internet again, each to there own friend don't let anyone tell ya otherwise. Anywho the drawing is well done very simliar to the quality of your other work, which is very good. You're unique style always fascinated me I haven't seen anything quite like it. It's simple, just drawing lines over and over again; but the imagines you create anyways turn out so detailed. (Which in this specific case is slightly unsettling to me but i'm getting off topic.) The drawing is very well done.

SMOKER9 responds:

Thanks for your review man! Yeah, I have to admit i'm a detail junkie, and no matter what I draw I try to put as much detail into as possible (while also trying to make sure the end result is somewhat recognizable.)

Self Portrait Self Portrait

That's actually sick man, good job!

Before A New Massacre Before A New Massacre

You're getting really good Mr. Oox. Love the colours

Locust Miner Locust Miner

DIE GROUND WALKER! The drawing is really well done good job dude.

jungmeister responds:

die ground walker wuts suppose to mean? and oh thanks alot

Happy Birthday Monica! Happy Birthday Monica!

She's an old lady? I must say she looks good for her age, Happy birthday.

Mistress and Gimp Girl Mistress and Gimp Girl

Welp this is different from you're usual stuff.. not my kind of stuff but that's not what i'm going to base my review off of. it's some-what well drawn but there body proportion are off to me. especially the lack of feet. never the less kinda mildly interesting to be exposed to this kind of content even if it's disturbing to me, but disturbing isn't always a bad thing. never the less good job.

SMOKER9 responds:

Thanks, it's cool you arent into this stuff, it's not everyones cup of tea. I'm working on drawing full body art, feet are just a make or break deal for me so I try to avoid them. And yeah gotta agree the proportions are strange, but in the end I still liked the result. Glad you kind of like it. :D

Vallick the Damned Vallick the Damned

Nice work, I haven't seen this style before but I like it. and this is very well drawn the white and the red are balanced out very nicely, the colours are in all the right places. Like the small bit of backstory as well, it was a nice touch. Does his gored bits have any connection with how he was executed?

SMOKER9 responds:

Thanks man, glad you like it! :D I actually had multiple ideas as to how his nasty wound tied into how he was executed, and I think i'm gonna go with he was disemboweled. :)

w e e d w e e d

Don't like how you drew her but the artwork is of very good quality. Love the background.