scotteman555scotteman555

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

REALM: Illuviation REALM: Illuviation

I've already made a Review of this on your news post, I made that review after being up for 2 days straight with only 1 hour of sleep in between. It affected my ability to see things properly in motion. I'd like to correct myself here after having the proper sleep and watching the animation again.

The animation was actually very good a slight improvement over the last realm episode, and the special affects (The improbability energy and Yeelons Darkish flame powers) where extremely well done. I was Slightly disappointed that the employers didn't have a more direct involvement but i'm also glad that they were finally included in one of the episodes. The fight with the Magnified possessed was slightly disappointing, I felt that it could have went slightly faster.

The soundtrack while it was very good was slightly disconnected from the animation and didn't fit the style Djjaner engraved slightly into the series, though I am still very happy with Cheshyres track I feel Djjaners music added to realms uniqueness and Cheshyres track had a slight issue with the connection to the animation especially at the end. Anywho the animation was overall was great but not as great as it could have been.

though all the mentioned issues were minor they still took a little away from the animation. I can't wait till next madness day and the conclusion of the series. Happy late Madness Day!

Madness: Project Abaddon Madness: Project Abaddon

Looks sick!, is this the A.T.P Engineer from Madness Abduction? I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for this one, that's for sure.

Back to the Fuhrer Back to the Fuhrer

Animations simplistic but the comedy is gold. Overall quite amusing to watch, Good job.

Hotline Madness TRAILER Hotline Madness TRAILER

This actually looks pretty solid animation wise, i'll be keeping my eye out for this one.

Shadz64 responds:

i'm hard at work

Madness Interruption Madness Interruption

An excellect movie my friend especially for you're very first one. I found one mistake which I find amusing more than anything. In the opening where hank snipes one the agents he shoots him from the front, however when he walks down from the hill he walks out from behind the building. Did he fire the round through the entire building? I mean I know hanks highly perceptive and aware but I don't think he's that perceptive. Never the less the animations where very well done for someones first animation. One thing I would suggest you focus on is the movement, the walking was a little bit awkward (which is very advanced considering this is you're first animation) Never the less keep up teh good work dude.
'

Prov22 responds:

Thank you boi! You are right about this mistake and starnge walking. I already improved my animation skill, so I hope you will enjoy my upcoming movie.

Somewhere In Nevada Somewhere In Nevada

You're improving a far amount well done my friend. How long did this take you to make if I may ask?

VladClown responds:

Thanks, 1 week :)

Time to Madness Part04 Time to Madness Part04

I dislike the fact that this series turned into a joking memeish series. But the animation was perfect. Well done Janer.

Techwarrior strikes back! Techwarrior strikes back!

it was okay, from the looks of it this is you second animation, I must say well done! I have a few suggestions that shall hopefully be of assistance, The audio variation was horrid to be honest I would recommend getting access to more audio files in the future. And i'd recommend watching some animation time lapses to help improve on your skill; I feel this would help in you understand the complexity of smooth animations and how to more efficiently make them, but remember try to make your own style. Having a personal style of animation would create a large pull factor which would draw people in and increase you're fan base. Additionally I doubt this is from a lack of knowledge rather it is from you poor skill in animating at the moment but making physics more realistic would help you somewhat as well. Never the less this is a well done animation considering your experience with animating, well done dude, I shall monitor you channel from now on to see how you progress. You have peeked my interest's and have a moderate chance of gaining a long-term fan. Additionally don't let the bad reviews discourage you remember, we all started somewhere. On the side note I apologize for my poorly structured review i'm moderately sleep deprived.

Ryder Revenge Unlimited (pt.01) Ryder Revenge Unlimited (pt.01)

You did a great job on this one Djjaner, are you trying to animate differently? it seems slower from you usual style (Which isn't a bad thing) either way it's animated extremely well. The sprites are really well done especially on the weapons and the effects on some of them where amazing (The Tesla Cannon? and the Tesla brawlers? idk thought they'd be fitting names) Anyways overall it was amazing (Besides the god damn cliff hanger but that's not important to the rating.) I would rate this movie 9.5/10 but i'll just round off the rating to a 5/5 my only criticism being an extremely minor one. The animation was a little tad short for my liking but other than that it was perfect. Can't wait till the second episode.

Krátký přehled ve vašem jazyce: Animace a skřítci byli perfektní. To bylo trochu krátký.

Vinemations: Bumblebee has horrible allergies Vinemations: Bumblebee has horrible allergies

Humors but short, still slightly funny and the animations are pretty good.